Wednesday 20 April 2016

COLOSOUL CHATS WITH: PARIS






What is your role here at Colosoul?
Graphic designer for Pop Creative.

When did you start this role?
June 2015, been here almost a year!

What are you plans/goals for the future?
I am an aspiring creative, hoping to get experience in the editorial world. I’ve got a side passion for fashion illustration. Eventually I’d like to scope out Melbourne or overseas but at the moment I’m happy where I am! I endeavour to gain skills that will set me aside from the rest and to explore different avenues.

If you could be any animal what one would you be, and why?

Probably a bird, you can fly! I like the idea of freedom!

For our original chat with Paris head here: http://goo.gl/sIhj16

Check out some of Paris' work below!






0 comments :

Post a Comment