Monday 11 January 2016

Introducing: Monica

Helloooo, my name is Monica! It has only been a few weeks since I joined Colosoul and my experience so far has been great. I am a graphic designer in the POP creative team and currently finishing my last year at Curtin University; majoring in Creative Advertising and Graphic Design. Aiming to pursue a career in the design field is definitely tough when you have no experience and only working at a retail job. I decided to give myself a head start, learning from others and getting involved in the work that we do in the office.

I have met a lot of amazing individuals within my short period of time at Colosoul and actually have been motivated to get up on Monday mornings to come in and do what I love most. I absolutely enjoy the casual environment, the lunch dates and of course, working with the people. It feels great being part of a creative community that shares the same interest and passion as I do, and I am definitely excited to see what I'll achieve in the next year as part of this team.



0 comments :

Post a Comment