Tuesday 12 January 2016

Meet Alanah

Hey my name is Alanah Yukich and I came to The Colosoul group after finishing my final year at high school. Like many others within my year, the future was unknown for us, not knowing what we wanted to do with our lives. I knew I wanted to get a head start in life but not knowing what I wanted to do became difficult to do so. 
Colosoul has given me the opportunity to challenge and try new opportunities working with other young dedicated people like myself through the events department. I have also been given the greatest opportunity to do what I have always wanted to do, model, and become the face of Foxfeet. I cannot thank Colosoul enough for the endless challenges I face and the amazing people that I have met along the way, it has really given me the right start to life being able to express myself through the young people and arts.

0 comments :

Post a Comment