Tuesday 30 August 2016

TopDup Donuts

Today I was sitting in the Colosoul office dreaming about doughnuts (because that’s normal isn’t it?)

Image credit: Top Dup Donuts 
Image credit: Top Dup Donuts 

I remembered looking through my Instagram feed this morning on the train and noticed that 'Top Dup Donuts' had opened a new shop at the New Perth Busport.

Tossing up between whether to stick with my “clean eating” regime or giving myself a cheat day, I succumbed to the latter and headed down to the Busport to check it out.

Needless to say, my decision to do so was one that I do not regret.

‘Top Dup Donuts’ are taking Perth by storm, delivering fresh quality handmade doughnuts right across the city each day.

Today's doughnut supply at the New Perth Busport 

The doughnut legends dominate the Instagram world (and now our incredibly awesome Colosoul blog) with their quirky doughnut photos and the places that they’re delivering doughnuts to each day. 

Flavours include Vanilla Bean glaze, White Choc glaze with a Raspberry & Pistachio sprinkle, Maple-Pecan-Bacon , Salted Caramel Popcorn, Nutella (my personal favourite!) and so much more! (Can you see why I had to include them in our Colosoul blog?) 

My choice, the Nutella doughnut! 

You can also find ‘Top Dup Donuts’ set up at the New Perth Busport from Monday to Friday from 7:30am till sold out. 

If you’re doughnut crazy (like myself), ‘Top Dup Donuts’ must be put at the top of your food places to try out in Perth.  





And maybe next time when I go back to visit, I’ll be nice enough to bring a few into the Colosoul office. 

By Ashton Taylor 

0 comments :

Post a Comment