Friday 17 January 2014


How time flies! 

It's funny how fast a day can pass when you're doing something you genuinely enjoy; how  a 10 'til 4 job can leave you not dawdling and passing the time with strategically placed toilet breaks, but instead time-managing as best you can to get everything you want to do, done. The pangs of lunchtime hunger are tutted at, against a flurry of e-mails to answer, and a blog post to finish. At 3:50pm, you're wondering how the hell you only have ten minutes left when you have so much more to do! 

That's the dizzying affect Colosoul has; A busy, buzzing office in which a million and one things seem to be getting done at once. Much like most other early twenty-somethings, work and effort is seldom something I revel in. Even my paid job requires an almost inhuman exertion of willpower to heave myself out of bed and slug my way through hours of dreary retail assistance.

But with Colosoul, I'm doing something I'm excited about, something I'm learning from every day and which is helping me reach goals I once thought were too extraordinary to aim for. When you're doing something that you love, where you're surrounded by others who are doing the exact same thing, the work doesn't seem like work. It's fun, it's an experience, and it's flying by at a million miles an hour!

- Chelsea L Brown

0 comments :

Post a Comment