Tuesday 28 January 2014

28/01/14


Hey Colosoul readers!

My name is Mel, and I’m the assistant fashion director at The Colosoul Group Inc. I’d like to say that I’m still the new person here at the office but to be honest, I’ve been here for a few months now, however I still feel like I have no idea what I’m doing.  I’m 19 (my last year of being a teenie bopper) and I’m currently in my third year of uni studying Fashion Design. 

Today is my first day back at Colosoul for 2014, so now I can officially say that I've been here since last year! Still out of breath from climbing the three flights of stairs that lead up our small city office as I write this, luckily this is a blog post and not a filmed interview on camera otherwise I would sound like I were hyperventilating. 

I was a little nervous coming back to the office this year after being away for over a month visiting my family in Queensland but I’m excited for what's ahead and all the rewards, challenges, obstacles and failures that I will most likely experience this year. I always keep telling myself, and everyone out there, that you’ll never learn anything or achieve greatness without making a few mistakes a long the way.  A lot of mistakes! Don’t let it keep you down thought, think “Happy thoughts” LoL. 


Bye for now,
Mel the little lamb signing off. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment