Wednesday 11 November 2015

Introducing: Ariel


Hey guys!

You’ll know me as Ariel, and I work as the assistant stylist for Foxfeet and occasionally you’d find me working what I can do around the fashion departments at Colosoul. I’m still a newbie still trying to find my around things. Recently I just completed my 3 year undergraduate degree in architecture and design at UWA.

Not only does Colosoul offer training but it gave me so many opportunities to work alongside industry experts and help get my foot in the door of the artistic network of the Perth fashion community, and even nationwide. I’ve only recently completed my first event – the Movember fashion show which raised awareness and funds for men’s health, which was a success. Not only that I had the fabulous opportunity to work alongside some talented artists, models, designers and stylists, and that’s what I love about working at Colosoul.


I used Colosoul as an opportunity to try and get into something that I’ve always been interested about and have a taste of what the fashion industry is like – though it has its ugly moments the fashion community is always ripe with opportunities, and it’s amazing to spend a new day doing something completely different. Not only that but the people I have met at Colosoul have been my rock and support system all the way, and I have no regrets here.

0 comments :

Post a Comment