Thursday 19 November 2015

Introducing: Selina


Hey everyone it’s Sel. I’ve only worked at Colosoul for about a month but I already love it! I’m a marketing assistant and I mainly work in social media by writing Facebook posts and uploading Instagram photos. I love working in such a creative environment that has paintings all over the walls and artwork hanging from the ceiling. I love exploring Perth city on my lunch break and discovering new shops and cafes, finding great tasting coffee makes “work” not really feel like work. Working with such a diverse and creative workforce gives me so much inspiration; so many people I work with have such interesting hobbies and skills. I don’t think I really do anything that interesting but I do enjoy discovering new interesting places to visit and take photos at, I’m interested in makeup and enjoy watching tutorials to learn new things.  I think working at Colosoul is helping me to discover who I really am and I’m starting to find things out about myself I didn’t know before. Being around so many designers and photographers has made me remember how much I used to love taking and editing photos – I wonder what else I’ll discover throughout my time here?

0 comments :

Post a Comment