Saturday 8 February 2014

Getting there...


Last year ended in a bit of a mess for me, not really knowing if I was doing the job right or what pieces of the puzzle I was missing but the start of the new year has started off well for me as the Colosoul Photography Editor. I think I am getting the hang of what the position requires as more information comes my way and my organisational skills are forced take a change for the better. 

The places and events I get to go to and the people I meet would not have happened if it had not been for Colosoul, so that is already a big tick in my books!

When i'm working Monday to Friday cutting fish, it doesn’t take up a whole lot of thinking so I have allot of free brain space to think about literally anything else I could be doing right now. The first and most obvious choice that pops into my head is when and where  my next holiday is, but considering I have been to quite a few places the last couple of years  I am quite set on sticking around for a bit to see what eventuates. 

I usually like to be relatively commitment free and sort of make it up as I go but with this new position comes a certain amount of responsibility that I am happy taking on. Variety is the spice of life and that is what I am getting here at Colosoul, so I intend to continue that on for as long as I can.


-Trent Simms

0 comments :

Post a Comment