Wednesday 13 January 2016

Meet Rihannon

Hi! I guess this is the part where I tell you my name is Rhiannon, I like candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach…. Just kidding! I started at Colosoul in June 2015 as the graphic designer for Teensoul – our teen magazine – and as of October 2015 I’ve been managing Colosoul’s latest endeavour, La Mods Modelling Agency. Being the youngest of Colosoul’s team leaders at 17 is a really interesting experience; I’m almost one of our newer staff members so every day brings a lesson along with it. 

Pursuing a career in the design industry is definitely a dream of mine and this year marks my first year at university, where I’ll be studying Graphic Design. I studied graphic design all through high school but I had always planned on studying a science pathway. Year 11 really opened my eyes to the graphic industry and I don’t think I could be happier. Colosoul has provided me with an environment of real industry experience and mentorship that is invaluable to my learning and development within the industry. 


Colosoul is like my second family and I don’t know where I would be without it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment