Thursday 12 January 2017

Words from Tricia Ray

The last few months have been pretty challenging as we have been waiting for things to fall into place with our move to the new space in Subi. With the cafe being finally approved, we are all really excited about moving in this week. It's going to be a big job, however it'll all be worth it!

I am totally amped for this year! I'm looking forward to what 2017 is going to bring for the Colosoul group. Coming into our 12th year, I am reminded of all those sleepless nights in the early years, the lows and highs of starting a not-for-profit organisation. If you ask me if I would have chosen to do anything different, I would say no. It's been a big journey and there's still an awesome journey ahead. I love my Colosoul crew!

What does Colosoul mean to me? Something huge impacting the heart of the person. I am sold out to seeing young people being supported by the arts industry and their ideas being pursued for something greater than even they would have ever expected. Passion will drive you to move and climb the highest mountain, and you will never stop talking about it.

Stay creative and pursue your passions. Meet Colosoul


0 comments :

Post a Comment