Tuesday 10 January 2017

Words from Callan Avis

Now that we are finally moving into our new space, myself and Amy can now start organising furniture for the Lepak office.

When we saw what we had to work with, we realised that there wouldn't be enough space to be able to do what we really wanted to do with it. So, I have drawn up a design plan to try and utilise the space that we have. Amy and I are hoping that being in the new space means that we can start getting things on track with workshops, shoots and much more! We have some excellent new ideas that we want to put to use as soon as we officially settle in to the office.

I have a lot of confidence in myself and Amy. I believe we have what it takes to make a strong team in a strong environment. We are both excited to pull everything together and create something really great for Lepak Media.


0 comments :

Post a Comment