Friday 27 November 2015

Introducing: Leeanne


Hey everyone my name is Leeanne and in between choosing the music for our office and chit chatting with everyone I am the Coordinator of FoxFeet, the fashion agency run under the Colosoul Group. I organize events, regularly update our social media, organize photo shoots, create graphic material for promotional purposes, and in the process of setting up a Pop-up store, located within our Perth CBD office. Not only do I co run FoxFeet but at the same time I work on illustrations and other graphic design projects for POP Creative, Colosoul’s Design and Marketing department. On top of it all, I work very closely with the CEO of the Colosoul Group Tricia Ray and illustrate children’s books which she has written herself. As a graduate student in the Bachelor of Arts (Interior Architecture) at Curtin University of Technology I have utilized my design and management skills at Colosoul to help build up my portfolio. Initially starting out as an Interior Architect my passion towards illustration has increased within my time at Colosoul, and has opened up my career path towards Graphic Design. I have been apart of Colosoul since November 2014 and have grown so much as person and a designer. Colosoul is filled with so many like minded creative people and I love surrounding myself around people who share one common goal- let’s do what we love, and do lots of it! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment