Friday 4 December 2015

Introducing: Isadora

Hey all! I’m a bit of a jack-of-all-trades around the Colosoul office. Whether it’s ad sales, office admin, occasional social media and marketing, copywriting, or writing and editing various articles for our magazines, I’ve been there and done all that and more! I’ve also photographed a bit here and there for Colosoul, but I prefer to leave that to our amazing photographers and contributors! I’m happy to lend a hand in any department I’m needed, one of the many great things about volunteering at a not-for-profit like Colosoul! You can also catch me at any of our events. Popping out of a Bachelor of Commerce a couple of years ago, Colosoul has since been a great outlet for me to pursue creative and community endeavours while still being able to focus on other things. Communications has always been a passion of mine, so Colosoul was a perfect fit. I love the people I work with in the office and the things we’ve achieved together, I’ve been part of the team for over a year now and have made so many great pals along the way.

0 comments :

Post a Comment