Monday 19 September 2016

WA Born 2016- Nush

Social Media Assistant Nush Freedman gives the Colosoul blog an insight into what was happening back stage at WA Born 2016....

I started at about 10 this morning

It's been a really good day. Everyone has been really organised and it hasn't been too stressful.

It's going to be a really good show.

I helped set up this morning and have been making sure all of the clothes are on the right racks.

Tonight I am going to be dressing everyone, so there will be a lot of naked girls running around everywhere!

Then later on tonight, I'll be out for a party!

These girls are pros already.

I was watching them practice on the runway and they've all got a really good strut on them

They're all going to be really sweet.  I'm really excited for tonight!

Social Media Assistants Ashton (left) and Nush (right) get a quick selfie in backstage! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment