Tuesday 13 September 2016

Words from Luisa Greechan

I've joined Colosoul Group a few months ago when I lost my job. In my search for a job, I came across Colosoul, applied and the rest is history.

I started as a mentor for Fox Feet and La Mods modelling agency and only recently I've decided to take the role of Online Media Marketing.

We need to push a good marketing campaign as many people here in WA don't know who we are and what Colosoul does.

And we are here to stay and achieve great things for our youth, our community!!!

I'm currently talking to bloggers and sending emails to people about our events.

Basically just putting the word out there about who we are.

Also, I will be in charge of the marketing campaign on our new Indiegogo campaign which is due in a few weeks. Stay tuned for that one!

I'm very passionate about this cause and I'm determined to make it work.

I don't know how I will make it happen, but I will get there.


0 comments :

Post a Comment